Friday, January 02, 2009

Starting 2009 off with a free webcast

I'll be spending a lot of development time in January, then quite a few classes in February. January 22nd I'll be contributing to Core Security's Comprehensive Penetration Testing. I'll be demonstrating using some custom modules and incorporating them into Core's IMPACT Pro software. During the free webcast you will be able to see a discount code that will get you 10% any SANS Sec 560 course.

February starts off with SANS Security 560 in Atlanta, GA and Los Angeles, CA. I'll be giving a presenation on Custom File Systems at SCALE, and also teaching SANS Security 504 in Edmonton, AB. See www.bluenotch.com/events/ for the links and more info.

I hope to announce in the next couple of months my personal pet project for 2009, but here's a hint: Yet another cool Javascript payload to use in cross-site style attacks. Hoping it works out well enough I can speak at a few security conferences this year about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home